My online sales are here - www.indianminiaturepaintings.co.uk - a 365 days a year exhibition with galleries featuring Indian miniature paintings ranging from 15th to early 20th century
In 2012 there were 15,443 vistors to this website
New Arrivals and gallery updates are on 1st of every month
from UK 07887390870
from rest of world: 447887390870
I BUY INDIAN MINIATURES
Do you have genuine antique Indian miniature paintings to sell? Please email images and prices
One of my favourite paintings - Maharaja Man Singh of Jodhpur enjoying a nautch, formerly in the collection of S C Welch
Sorry, this painting is not for sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Choosing, buying and arranging delivery/shipment:
Purchases may be made instantly by clicking Buy Now on a painting's webpage and choosing the shopping cart payment method (debit/credit card or Paypal). Buy Now purchases benefit from free shipping by Special Delivery (UK) or Royal Mail International signed For (rest of the world). For details of these services see small print below. Customers are advised to request detailed condition reports before making a purchase.
Buyers who do not make instant payments are invoiced with full costs including postage/shipping/insurance. Arrangements for payment will be made prior to despatch. I accept bank transfers/wires, cheques in British Pounds (£) and cash. Also payments via Paypal (but buyers are charged an additional 4% to cover actual costs). For UK and EU buyers with internet banking a transfer is simple, quick and usually cost free. Each purchase is fully described in an invoice sent with the shipment. This is the buyer's guarantee of authenticty; certificates of authenticity are provided on request only.*
Please note that although I endeavour to convey colour accuracy in images online this cannot be guaranteed due to differences in PC processors, screens, etc.
I am available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 44 (0)7887390870. When requesting information on paintings please state each item's reference number/code.
The cost of each painting includes transit insurance for all services providing tracking. Cover is up to a maximum value of £20,000 per shipment. In the event of a claim the policy excess fee for each claim made is £250 to be split 50-50 between myself and the purchaser (£125 each).
1. Royal Mail Parcelforce Worldwide Global Express service guarantees delivery Worldwide within 4 days - weekends excepted - with stage-by-stage tracking including time loaded onto delivery vehicle and requiring a signature on receipt. (Deliveries to the USA are in partnership with FedEx.) The service starts at around £50 with the average miniature painting costing around £65. To be paid in full by the purchaser.
2. Royal Mail International Signed For is a priority service requiring a signature on delivery, usually taking 4-5 working days from UK to Europe and 7-9 for USA. Tracking is available up to departure from UK for all countries but is fully trackable when sent to USA. Paintings are shipped between sturdy polystyrene blocks protected by an outer layer of thick cardboard. The cost is around £8 to Europe and £10 to the USA. To date no paintings have been lost or damaged with this service, by far the most popular amongst my customers. This service is free to all worldwide customers making purchases from the online galleries (but not including for eBay purchases).
3. Royal Mail Airsure is a priority service which usually takes 4 working days from UK to Europe and 6 to USA. It is not available to all countries, only those participating with UK Royal Mail (see http://postoffice.mobi/delivery/delivery-options-international/airsure/details). Tracking and proof of delivery is provided although a signature is not required on delivery. Paintings are shipped between sturdy polystyrene blocks within thick card outer layer usually cost around £10 but this service is free to all customers from participating countries making purchases from the online galleries (but not including for eBay purchases). .
4. An independent courier (UK/International) of the purchaser's choice. To be paid in full by the purchaser. FedEx shipments cost between £50 and £90 according to choice of service.
5. The specialist international shipping companies Cadogan Tate Fine Art and St Albans Shipping (UK) provide overseas delivery for works of art and antiques. Cost for a single Indian miniature painting delivered to a foreign country starts at around £200. Details on request.
Happily I can vouch that 100% of paintings sold (see the archive galleries for an indication of numbers) which have been posted or shipped using services above arrived safely at their destination. To date no insurance claims have been necessary.
Entering into a contract
For online purchses clicking the Buy Now button enters the buyer into a binding conntract; for direct purchases a binding contract is initiated on payment by bank wire/transfer, Paypal, cheque, cash.
The law applicable to any transaction will be that of England and Wales and without regard to the location of the purchaser.
*Purchasers are entitled a refund of purchase price where an item is proved to be significantly different from the invoice/receipt description (or condition report if requested). Such proof regarding goods not being as described must be provided in writing from a person accepted by both parties to have the required knowledge and expertise in the field of antique Indian miniature painting. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine condition of goods prior to purchase and the seller strongly recommends requesting a condition report before deciding to complete a purchase. The seller accepts no responsibility unless negligence can be proved for loss or damage of goods once despatched with proof retained of postage/shipping. By making a payment the buyer enters into a contract agreeing to all terms and conditions above.
UK VAT reg. no. 122439536
All paintings sold inside the UK and European Union are under the VAT margin scheme
All images and text © Peter Blohm